Converting waste into energy is an efficient way of contributing to conserving the environment. By recycling, when we convert used materials into new products, it helps reduce our need for natural resources consumption. One such great example is converting organic waste into biogas that can be used to generate electricity. Hence, our society is continuing to significantly expand food waste collection in order to fulfill the rapidly increasing demand for biogas, which is an environmental-friendly alternative to non-renewable energy sources like fossil fuels.
The Role Food Waste Disposal Machine Plays
Every year tons of kitchen and food waste goes into landfills, causing an outright danger to the world’s health. These landfills emit harmful and dangerous greenhouse gases like methane, which is known to be multiple times (almost 21 times) more poisonous than carbon dioxide. Hence, it is the need of the hour to find an effective alternative to recycle these wastes.
You will be astonished to know that food waste disposers can play a major role in this. How? Let’s check out.
- The kitchen waste disposal machine will crush and grind the food debris finely, thereby making it easy for you to get rid of the waste materials by flushing them down the sink.
- As these food wastes are finely ground, it becomes very easy for them to move into wastewater treatment plants.
- Properly well-equipped treatment methods allow these food wastes to be recycled. Subsequently, valuable biogas can be yielded, and also various fertilizers can be produced for agricultural purposes.
- In fact, many times, the biogas created can be transformed into usable energy to provide electricity to homes and various organizations.
Things That Can Be Electrified With The Use Of Food Waste Energy
With the help of 1 ton of waste, nearly 550 to 700 kWh of electricity can be produced. This is more than enough to light up your home for as good as a month.
The below picture will give you a brief idea about the electrical appliances that can be powered up with the use of biogas (food waste energy).
Few Major Benefits Of Biogas
- Reduces the emission of GHGs (Greenhouse gases).
- It is very eco-friendly in nature.
- The generation of biogas helps in the reduction of water and soil pollution.
- It also helps produce organic fertilizers.
- It is mostly produced by the recycling of organic waste from households and different industries.
So, it is the best example of the “Waste-to-Energy” process.
- Helps in the reduction of costs due to artificial fertilizers.
BinCrusher’s Food Waste Disposal Machine: Your Go-to Product!
This food waste disposal machine, connected to your kitchen sink, assists in separating various sorts of kitchen wastes. In fact, you can put the vegetable skins/pieces, eggshells, soft bones, and other food squanders into the pipeline and afterward switch it on to begin the process of suction. It has a powerful motor that sucks the food squanders and waste materials and later on finely crushes them. It will not only help keep your kitchen clean but also assist us in doing our bit for the environment by redirecting food wastes from landfills. Mother Earth is in dire need of recovery, and as humans, we need to play an active part in it. Therefore, when we can’t avoid waste, we should convert and recycle them into usable items or energy sources like
compost or biogas that can benefit the society. So, what are you waiting for? Check out the official site and place your order!
Image Credits – Save On Energy